This lovely monogram wreath would make a welcoming door adornment for your home, or an amazing host/hostess gift.
Items needed to make one Welcome Wreath:
- One 16 inch (40 cm) metal ring
- One 12 inch (30 cm) metal ring
- 3 feet of 3/8 inch (2 cm) Jute Rope
- 4 feet of 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) Jute Rope
- 3 feet of 1/4 inch (.6 cm) Jute Rope
- 1 foot of 1mm Hemp (or twine)
- 2 groups of faux-flowers (available at your local craft shop)
- 1 hanging letter (about 7 inches tall)
- Hot glue gun with glue
- Scissors and/or Rope Cutter for thicker jute ropes
Detailed illustrated instructions are available for free download here. Project breakdown will be available here soon.